Saturday, June 21, 2008

meow!!!

here comes simcat 2... apparently my first as i missed the first one.... so tomorrow is a day of logical reasonings and intellectual tug-of-wars... what i have to miss is the orange men's demolition of the Russians .. I believe van basten's kids will handle them well even without me...


today i went to lock the gate...my brother does it usually... i understood the fact that my street closes its eyes before it rings 10 times in the clock... anyway i decided to follow that unwritten rule at least for today although i got away with it till now....(muhahaha... got another excuse not to prolong my blog)



i hope to dream about cats tonight... and wish to see atleast a cat, if not a dozen, on my way to bell the simcat... :D

4 comments:

smilingassassin said...

short n sweet... well i think i need to learn a lesson from u.. :)

and yeah its wierd how world around em sleeps at 10... (ok not my grandmom.. she makes sure she finishes all her mythology serials until 2 am in her half sleepy state)..lol

Unknown said...

all ze besht for ur simcat
n good boy u changed ur template :)

Quietwrites said...

yo! Deljo! I'm not even bothering about the SimCats. How did it go?

gowri said...

aiyo djo ! the demolition of russians by the oranje didnt happen :( but itsk .. its all cos of hiddink hu was dutch :D